The UQ Culture & Heritage Unit is a commercial entity within the School of Social Science, The University of Queensland. In carrying out our commercial work, we are able to draw on the skills and experience of a range of anthropologists and archaeologists who are also academic members of staff at the university. As a result, the breadth and depth of our skill-set is second to none. The UQ personnel that commonly assist us with our commercial work include:
- Professor David Trigger – Anthropologist and native title specialist.
- Dr Kim de Rijke – Anthropologist, native title specialist, and social significance specialist.
- Dr Chris Clarkson – Archaeologist.
- Dr Andy Fairbairn – Archaeologist and archaeo-botanist.
- Dr Annie Ross – Anthropologist and archaeologist.