The UQ Culture & Heritage Unit is a commercial entity within the School of Social Science, The University of Queensland. In carrying out our commercial work, we are able to draw on the skills and experience of a range of anthropologists and archaeologists who are also academic members of staff at the university. As a result, the breadth and depth of our skill-set is second to none. The UQ personnel that commonly assist us with our commercial work include:
- Professor Chris Clarkson – Archaeologist and lithic analysis.
- Dr Alison Crowther Archaeologist, residue and use wear, starch and phytoliths.
- Dr Kim de Rijke Anthropologist, native title specialist, and social significance specialist.
- Associate Professor Andy Fairbairn – Archaeologist and archaeo-botanist.General environmental archaeology logistics.
- Professor Ian Lilley Archaeologist and World Heritage specialist.
- Dr Tiina Manne Archaeologist and zooarchaeologist.
- Professor David Trigger Anthropologist and native title specialist.
- Professor Marshall Weisler Fish bone analysis.